— Ceremony —
We will meet with you to customize your music to be exactly how you envision your special moment! From the first guest taking their seat to the exit of the Bridal Party, we will hand pick each song with care to ensure a happy stress free ceremony.
— Cocktail Hour —
We are happy to customize this hour as much as possible, take requests or at the least help you choose a genre of music to create the atmosphere you desire for your guests while you are busy taking photos before the reception.
Alternatively you can hire us to shadow the photographer and play just for you! As you get your perfect pictures we can help to keep the entire process enjoyable with some background love songs.
— Reception —
For Two People Singing to continue past the hour of cocktails and into the reception. We will play all night if you want us to, we love playing receptions! Again we will work with you to coordinate the specific songs you want for your first dance as a couple along with any and all other special dances you want included. We will have a wireless mic available for speeches and toasts or any other announcement you might want to make, and lights to light up the dance floor!
— Acoustic Trio Option —
For receptions, we offer an acoustic trio option. This would consist of Laura and Mike doing their normal reception music but featuring a percussionist to add some extra beats to move your feet to! If you want something a little bigger and a bit louder we can do that!
— Band Option —
For receptions, we like to suggest a band option. This would include Top Choice musicians on Drums and Bass, Mike on the electric guitar, and Laura leading the way. We suggest this option if you want to party and dance the night away! We would also work with you one on one to customize your reception as much as you like. If this is sounding good, but you are looking for something even bigger?!
— Big Band Option —
Additional Keyboard player and 3 piece Horn section to really complete the band and give us the ability to play anything!! I don’t want to take away from the “Band Option” but there are truly only so many instruments we can play and sounds we can make. Hiring the Big Band would allow us to play more songs by bands like Earth, Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and add an immense amount of depth to all the great wedding classics you want to dance along to!
If scheduling allows, we offer to come out to the Wedding Rehearsal for additional fee to ensure proper timing and preparedness for the big day!
We would be happy to meet with you and your fiancé to go over any details or questions you may have in order to plan everything out. We request a $100 deposit payable at the initial meeting or by mail 60 days prior to Wedding Date, and a signed single page contract in order to hold the date. We will also accept payment in full any time in advance of the ceremony to ensure a worry free Wedding Day.
— Package Deals! —
Mention this online offer to save…
Save 10% when you book the Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Rehearsal together.
Save 15% when you book the Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Rehearsal + The Band option together (2 hour minimum).
Save 20% when you book the Ceremony + Cocktail Hour + Rehearsal + The Big Band option together (2 hour minimum).
Some of our favorite songs to play at weddings…
- Till There Was You – The Beatles
- Thinking Outloud – Ed Sheeran
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow – (Ukulele or Guitar)
- Sweet Pea – Amos Lee
- Stay With You – John Legend
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- Smile – Charlie Chaplin
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Ordinary People – John Legend
- My Girl – Temptations
- More Than Words – Extreme
- Marry Me – Train
- Love Song – the Cure
- Lean On Me – Bill Withers
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
- Love Never Felt So Good – Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson
- Love is Your Name – Steven Tyler
- Love and Happiness – Al Green
- L.O.V.E. – Nat King Cole
- Lost Without You – Robin Thicke
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Let’s Do it – Billie Holiday
- Latch – Disclosure
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer
- Kiss From a Rose – Seal
- Jackson – Johnny Cash
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Just to See You Smile – Tim Mcgraw
- Just the Two of Us – Bill Withers
- Is This Love – Bob Marley
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- I’ll Be – Edwin Mccain
- I Love You for Sentimental Reasons – Nat King Cole
- If I Fell – The Beatles
- I Got a Woman – Ray Charles
- I do – Colbie Caillat
- I Choose You – Sarah Barailles
- I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Elvis Presley
- Home – Edward Sharp
- Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler
- Golden – Lady Antebellum
- God Only Knows – Beach Boys
- From Me to You – The Beatles
- Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Everything Has Changed – Taylor Swift
- Droplets – Colbie Callait
- Dream A Little Dream of Me – Ella Fitzgerald
- Daughters – John Mayer
- Cruisin – Smokey Robinson
- Crash Into Me – Dave Matthews Band
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- Chapel Of Love – Dixie Cups
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- At Last – Etta James
- Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not – Thompson Square
- All of Me – John Legend
- Across the Universe – The Beatles
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
- Wanted – Hunter Hayes
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- You and I – Ingrid Michaelson
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
If you have pictures of us at the wedding please send us a couple!!
Congratulations to all our beautiful couples!